- Arms (bingo wings) £150
- Fold on the back (Bra bulge) £150
- Belly lower £200
- Abdomin upper belly £200
- Inner or outer Thighs £150
Both in and outer thighs £200
- Arm Pit bulge £120
- Double Chin £120
- Hip/Love handles £150
A course of 3 treatments in any area will receive a discount
Aqualyx is an injectable fat loss treatment. It is a gel based solution, derived from cholanic acid, which is produced by our bile duct to help us break down fats.
It is licensed for use in the UK for localised or spot removal of fat from areas such as the chin, belly, arms, hips, thighs or under the buttocks and is generally regarded as safe. It is not a weight loss solution and is suitable for smaller, stubborn pockets of fat, not large area fat reduction.
The solution works by disrupting the surface of the fat cells, causing them to weaken and become permeable
Aqualyx is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breast feeding, patients with auto-immune disease, diabetics and patients who have had severe anaphylactic reactions and allergies. It is also not recommended for those people who have been diagnosed with lipodystrophy or any pathological conditions.
Treatment areas include
Aqualyx can able used over the entire body for dissolution of fat deposits.
- Arms (bingo wings)
- Folds on the back (bra bulge)
- Belly (upper and lower)
- Thighs (Inner and outer)
- Double chin
- Hips (Love Handles)
Pre Treatment Advice
Avoid tight clothing as you maybe swollen and will need to have comfortable clothing to go home in. Have a light meal and have any pain killers that are suitable for you with you in the rare case you feel you will need them.
Following your first course of injections, the process of fat dissolving takes around 4 weeks. You will start to see full results, including firmness and flattening around 8 weeks after your initial treatment.
The following aftercare advice is essential to help reduce the risk of treatment complications, to improve your comfort and to help achieve the best possible results from treatment.
Please follow the aftercare advice for fat dissolving injections.
- You can resume your normal daily activities after fat dissolving treatment.
- Immediately after treatment with fat dissolving you may notice some redness,
- swelling, tenderness and a painful sensation in the treated area, as well as numbness from the local anaesthetic. These symptoms generally improve significantly over the next few days.
- The swelling occasionally may last for up to 2 weeks, if symptoms persist or other reactions occur, please contact your practitioner.
- Drink plenty of fluids after treatment, you should aim for at least 2 liters per day.
- If the area is tender, you can use simple over the counter painkillers such as
- Avoid makeup for 24 hours and any creams or skin oils, this will reduce the risk of infection at the injection sites.
- A cold compress may help with swelling and inflammation.
- Eating a healthy diet and taking regular physical exercise will help to improve fat loss and limit new fat gain.
- Try to reduce alcohol and caffeine consumption to help prevent dehydration.
- Avoid sunbeds, swimming, UV light and saunas until the initial skin redness and swelling has settled.
- Avoid any extremes of temperature for the first week following treatment.
- You must seek medical attention and contact your practitioner if you experience any signs or symptoms of infection after treatment. Infection can present as hot, red shiny skin, there may be pus formation and you may have a fever or feel generally unwell.
- You must seek emergency medical attention if you experience any severe allergy symptoms after treatment. Symptoms may include rash, facial swelling and breathing difficulties.
- Contact your practitioner as soon as possible if you notice any other unwanted side effects.
- Your practitioner will advise when further treatment appointments are required. If you are advised to attend a follow up appointment, please make every effort to attend them. You should do this even if you believe that the recovery process is going well and you cannot see that there are any visible complications.