- Time taken 45 minutes - £45
- With Collagen face mask - £50
Dermaplaning is a popular, simple and safe treatment which exfoliates the epidermis removing dead skin cells and vellus hair. This treatment leaves the skin rejuvenated and feeling soft, smooth, glowing and clean.
Other benefits of dermaplaning
- Removes comedones (Blackheads)
- Removes dirt, oils and bacteria from the skin
- Increased penetration and absorption of products
- Enables a smooth and even base for make-up application (great for brides, prom and special occasions)
- Lessens the appearance of acne scarring, pigmentation, sun damage and fine lines.
Pre Treatment Advice
- No use of retin A or other exfoliating products 1-3 days prior to treatment
- No tanning from the sun, sunbeds, tanning products for at least a week before the treatment
- No laser surgery 4 weeks prior to treatment
- No chemical peels 2 weeks prior to treatment
- No botox, filler or injectables 2 weeks prior to treatment
- No use of Roaccutane for 6 months prior to treatment
- Waxing or shaving needs to be done 2-4 days prior to treatment
- Avoid any products with alpha or beta, hydroxyl acids, Retinals, Retin A or scrubs
- Avoid chlorinated water including hot tubs
- Avoid facial waxing for 7 days
- Apply SPF 30 minimum and be aware of being in the sun, wear a hat, seek shade etc.
- Avoid excess heat, saunas, steam rooms and excessive sweating
- Avoid dermal fillers and botox for 2-3 weeks
On the day after your treatment avoid picking, scratching and rubbing and makeup application if possible, although not essential. (mineral make-up is better).
As absorption levels are increased apply good quality serums and moisturisers. Products may tingle for a dew days after your treatment due to your skin being slightly more sensitive but this will pass after a few days.